Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Transmissions From Beyond #1

This Podcast is the first episode of Transmissions From Beyond. In order to listen to this podcast, put the following URL into itunes or whatever you choose to listen to podcasts with and prepare to rock. There will be more episodes to come.

Transmissions From Beyond URL:
http://wofatarcanum.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Playlist:
Deep Purple - The Dealer
Stray Dog - Crazy
Randy Holden - Blue My Mind
Leaf Hound - Freelance Fiend
Point Blank - Free Man
Point Blank - Uncle Ned
Boomerang - Juke It

2 comments:

John said...

Hello from the South of England - I've been enjoying reading your blog and just had a listen to your first transmission. I'm familiar with the first four (great) tracks but new to the Point Blank and Boomerang songs. I'd have to say whereas the PB stuff is rich in tasty playing (guitars, mmm...), I'm not so keen on the song structures, whereas the Boomerang track sounds good enough to demand further investigation.

I'm also a big fan of Wo Fat's own music, particularly the heavy blues influence in your sound - any chance of you guys coming to play in the UK?

Wo Fat said...

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. We are trying to figure out a way to make it over to the UK and Europe to play sometime. I'm not sure how soon it will happen though.