Monday, August 9, 2010

The Fuzz Lab is open





With my band Wo Fat, I design and hand screenprint all of the T Shirts that we sell. After learning how to do this and getting some experience with screen printing, I decided that I wanted to make some cool shirts of some of my favorite 70's band for myself. Then I thought, why not sell them. And thus, The Fuzz Lab.
I'm starting out with only a handful of designs, but I'll be adding more soon. The shirts are all high quality 100% cotton, 6.1 ounce Hanes or Gildan shirts.
Some possible future designs in development are Mahogany Rush, Leafhound and a really cool Pink Floyd design. In the meantime, go check 'em out:  The Fuzz Lab

1 comment:

Zischkale said...

Sharp idea! I was sporting a poor quality iron-on Bloodrock logo on a white t-shirt years ago. Thing died after about three cycles in the wash.

Good call on the Betty Davis, and really dig that Budgie shirt. Keep up the good work!